As each and every wedding is unique we do not offer set wedding packages, we find that packages are too rigid and always need to be adjusted to fit the needs of the Bride & Groom. Instead we offer a personalised quote for each and every couple.
Prices start from as little as £350.
Please contact me and provide the date and venue of your wedding, along with how many hours coverage you require, to receive your personalised quotation.
My Wedding Photography Services include the following
- Full pre-wedding consultation and the option for me to view the venue with you if you require so we can discuss ideas;
- As much correspondence as you require prior to the day to discuss ideas and to ensure the schedule of the day, group lists, and the ‘must have shots’ are as you would like them;
- Photographer's use of professional digital cameras, lenses, and lighting;
- Photographer's skill, knowledge and creativity on the day;
- All post processing and editing of your images using state of the art digital imaging software (each wedding takes between 20-50 hours depending on coverage);
- A beautifully presented USB Stick of high resolution printable images, which you will usually receive within three to six weeks of your wedding. The number of images will depend on the coverage you choose. I don’t set a limit but you can expect a minimum of ~40 images per hour covered;
- Full lifetime unlimited rights for non-commercial digital and print reproduction;
- Secure online gallery of your wedding photographs, also usually available within two to four weeks of your wedding, so your friends and families can view and buy prints and other products if they wish to do so;
- All photographs are also backed up for one year, so should the worse happen and you lose or damage your USB, you can contact me to request a replacement;
My prices are all inclusive, so there are no hidden extras, such as VAT, travel or delivery.
Please contact me with the details of your wedding day to receive your personalised quotation.
Why choose me?
I am not the cheapest, nor am I the most expensive wedding photographer. I put a great amount of thought in each and every quotation to ensure that the price is affordable, and yet reflects my skill and the quality of the product that you will be receiving. Please remember that a large amount of skill and experience are required to successfully photograph and edit the photographs from your wedding day.
Your wedding is one of the most precious days of your lives, so choosing a wedding photographer could be considered one of the most important decisions you will make while planning your special day. Your wedding photographs will be with you forever, and you will want to adore them, share them with your friends and display them in your home. With Karen Ryder Photography your precious memories are in safe hands.